Terms & Conditions
has a wide range of products and services in the area of IT that it
makes available to its customers, through the website www.ceib.pt and
its 2 stores distributed in the municipalities of Baião and Cinfães.
Advertised products may not be available in all stores for stock break.
Promotions are valid for units in stock.
Ceib reserves the right to set a maximum number per customer and prices are valid during the period indicated in the promotional campaign, except for spelling, photography, stock break and / or synchronization of computer systems.
Ceib reserves the right to modify at any time the information and commercial offer presented on products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services, with the exception of contracts that are in force and in execution.
Ceib makes available to its customers two alternative means of shipment:
- pick up at a Ceib shop of your choice;
- delivery to the indicated address.
Your order will be processed immediately after payment confirmation. In the event of a stock breach of a particular article, you will be contacted within 24 hours, with a suggestion of replacement or information about the availability of the same.
After confirmation by the customer, due consideration will be given to the order.
Cancellations If after 48 hours of sending Ceib's email to confirm the order, payment does not occur, Ceib reserves the right to consider it canceled, and the articles are put back on sale. It is not possible to cancel an order after it has been processed.
In case of error in the processing or sending of order made by the client and attributable to Ceib, the customer will receive the correct article without any additional cost.
Returns are not available in the event of an order error attributable to the customer.
Price Policy All prices shown on the website include the value of the VAT at the legal rate in force. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice, with the exception of transactions that are taking place.
Forms of Payment To order / purchase made online and with delivery to: Multibanco. For orders / purchases made online and with a survey in stores Ceib: Multibanco. For orders / purchases made directly at the stores, please consult the store to find out which payment methods are available.
Online Dispute Resolution
dispute resolution is offered by neutral out-of-court bodies such as
conciliators, mediators, arbitrators, providers and dispute settlement
These bodies can put the trader and the consumer in contact and help them find a solution to the litigation. They can also propose a solution or even impose it.
Most of these bodies intervene for free or at a low cost. As a rule, they reach a result within 90 days.
Under EU law, it is possible to use these bodies to resolve all contractual disputes between a consumer and a trader established in the European Union.
If you are dissatisfied with the purchase of a good or service on our site, or with the solution presented by us to resolve the situation, you can also submit the complaint through the new "Online Dispute Resolution Platform" or obtain advice from CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo http://www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org/.
Returns & Exchanges
1. Orders placed and completed online will be shipped to the customer's address or picked up at a Ceib store indicated at the time of purchase.
2. Na situação previstas no ponto 1., o cliente poderá trocar ou devolver o produto até 14 dias seguidos após a entrega do mesmo, devendo exibir o documento de compra. 3. Os produtos a devolver devem estar em perfeitas condições, completos e devidamente acondicionados na embalagem original e sem sinais de utilização abusiva. Os custos de transporte da devolução ou troca de artigos são da inteira responsabilidade do cliente.
4. O consumidor será responsabilizado pela depreciação do bem, se a manipulação efetuada para inspecionar a natureza, as características e o funcionamento desse produto exceder a manipulação que habitualmente é admitida em estabelecimento comercial.
5. Os artigos a devolver/trocar apenas podem ser enviados ou entregues na loja Ceib onde efetuou a compra, com a indicação do número de Factura e nome de cliente.
6. A devolução deve ser precedida de um contacto telefónico para o número de telefone da loja Ceib, conforme o método de expedição utilizado.